All sod pallets are 50 yards and will cover 450 square feet. Please call us at 903-581-8868 if you need partial pallets.
- Best for use commercial and residential areas
- Apple green in color
- A blade width of 2.5-5mm
- Coarse texture
Climate & Planting
- Grows well in sandy soil and clay soil
- Spreads with above-ground runners (stolens)
- Fairly resistant to wear
- Good recovery when wear occurs
- Tolerant to insects
- Drought tolerant therefore does well in hot climates
- Does fair in cold climate
- Grows best in full sun
- In Spring and Summer, mow 1.5″-2.5″ every 7-10 days. Shorter heights require regular and more frequent mowing. Do not scalp. Never remove more than 1/3 of leaf blade in any single mowing. In Fall and Winter, mow every 10-14 days.
- In Spring, apply fertilizer after danger of frost or in mid-February in frost-free areas. Use balanced time-released fertilizer such as 3-1-2. Can use products with iron to improve color. Perform soil analysis for best results.
- In Fall, apply balanced time-released fertilizer.
- At least 1″ of water weekly is recommended to keep optimal appearance and to resist disease and pests. However, in periods of drought or high temperatures, grass will need to be watered more often. Water when leaf blades wilt.
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal! Our mission is to make your experience with us the best you've ever had! When you pick up products; you will never have to load yourself, we'll do it for you. When having materials delivered, we take care of the unloading too!